I was diagnosed with hepc about a week ago

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am 31 years old and based out of Bangalore, India. I have been diagnosed with Hepc a week ago. My ALT was 171, my AST 122 and my fibroscan is 12kpa with a viral load of 6.9 logs. I don't drink alcohol often but use marijuana, I am also overweight and have been trying to lose weight for 2 years and not being able to lose weight and edema in my foot was what prompted me to get the test done. 

My doctor here in Bangalore prescribed a generic version of Epculsa fir 24 weeks even before the genome type was out and that kind of scares me. I am also experiencing itchy skin, fatigue and decreased appetite for the last 3 days (ever since I started epculsa) 

Considering that marijuana is still not legal in India and what we get is a street drug, do you think consuming or smoking it would have adverse effects?

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

yes MANN PLS STOP DRINKING & SMOKING IF U WANNA LIVE THAT'S ALL I WANNA SAY 

NO NO SMOKING M ALSO FROM INDIA

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.