I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 95 but had my first symptoms in 87.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 95 but had my first symptoms in 87. I tried Betaseron for about 6 years or so. In 2012 I went to a care facility, life was too difficult at home for my husband and family. I have tried several types of medications. I thought you just have to let it run its course; both my legs were spasming mostly at night which makes sleeping difficult.My multiple sclerosis got significantly worse and unbearable because of my cognitive thinking.. I lost touch with reality. Last year I  started on the Multiple Sclerosis natural herbal formula we ordered from GREEN HOUSE HERBAL CLINIC, We spoke to few people who used the treatment here in Canada and they all gave a positive response, my symptoms totally declined over a 7 weeks use of the Green House multiple Sclerosis disease natural herbal formula. I am now almost 73 and doing very well, the disease is totally reversed! (Visit their website www . Greenhouseherbalclinic . com) I am thankful to nature, herbs are truly gift from God. I will keep sharing more awareness, Share with friends!!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

My experience with this medication is its horrendous. I've never had breathing problems, 4 weeks after taking this I started to struggle to b

• Posted

My experience with this medication is its horrendous. I've never had breathing problems, 4 weeks after taking this I started to struggle to breath. Then rushed into hospital i cudnt breathe. That was a year ago, I've struggled since then with many other bad side effects, I slowly come off this tablet I'm still on 100mg due to stop that. My breathing is excellent now, he doctor said no one has ever mentioned breathing problems with gabapentin. It says it there in the side effects. Good luck to anyone who takes this drug, as u will need it.x

Report this

? 0

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.