I was hospitalised with sepsis

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had cellulitis sepsis and it took a long  time to recover. Although it was two years ago ,whenever I become ill with a cold or become run down I get  fatigue and dizzy spells. Has my body been effected long term by the sepsis? 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

How were you diagnosed with sepsis ? Was it caused by infection or something else?

• Posted

It depends how the sepsis affected you and how was your health condition prior to sepsis. 

Most people who have chronic conditions such as diabetes, or other diseases does not cope well after sepsis.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.