I was masturbating and I noticed these spots..can someone please give me an idea of what i could be?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am utterly worried, I used lotion well Nivea lotion, Is this just irration? or is this something I should be worried about? they dont itch and they dont hurt or anything.. I don't have unprotected sex..

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I can't eexactly identify these marks. They don't look at all serious.

• Posted

I don't think they're anything serious, especially not if you don't have unsafe sex, but I don't know what they are.  In your position, I'd see a doctor, since it looks like you've had them for 2-3 months already.  I'd stop using Nivea too, though I'm not sure that could be causing a problem.  If you could let us know what the doctor says, it would be appreciated.

• Posted

Going tp syart off by sating try sone teatree oil....Things like this are regulary harmless... it could be some form or fordyce spots since there are many kinds but then again the skin seems sort of dry ehich leads me to believe its some sort of fungal infection or skin disorter. Try using some aloe vera gel strait from the plant, and use it to moisturize the skin or gut the plant and use the skin as a wrap to tie onto it... im only sugesting these "natural remidies" because i am guessing u r uncomftorable wih going to the doctor or dknt have acces which is fine... the best thing to do is goto the doctor to find out because it could be hpv or worst case senario cancer.... if u want to u can crush aloe gel, half a garlic clove, 2 drops of lemon juice NOT LIME because that will burn, and a tiny bit of plain yogurt and applying it once or twice a day in small amounts and washing off after a while and if that doesnt help see a doctor

• Posted

Then again they dont look harmful and u can just try waiting a couple days to see if it clears up could just be cysts if they just apeard or a skin reaction which should clear itself up
  • Posted

I used to help out the medical crew in base camp in Vietnam if had time . The sores(bumps) are from excessive masturbation as well as charred or torn outer skin. Give it a few days rest and you should be OK

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.