I went for a uc dissability element f2f assment 5 wks ago

Posted , 4 users are following.

I phoned if to ask what was happening and asked for a copy of my medical report. I was told I will have to wait for how ever long it takes and that I couldn't have a copy of the assement until a decision was made . I was under the impression that I could have a copy when ever I asked. Is this true?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Enis to be perfectly honest I know very little about UC it's a relatively new benefit that's slowly being implemented across the board and from what I'm reading while trying to amass some knowledge is not good.

If I'm right it should be like any other benefit and you are entitled to have a copy of the report but as to the time scale I will have to check on that, people are having to wait week's and some even months for a result, it's absolutely disgusting, they don't realise how distressing this can be, as Denise is not about at the moment I will go and have a good look to see if I can find anything regarding this.

• Posted

I have no idea about Universal Credit.

I have applied for PIP had a face to face assessment and am waiting to hear the result of that.

The assessor said to me that when they have made a decision they will let me know land I can then request a copy of her report.

Hope that helps.

Sarah

• Posted

Hi Sarah universal Credit is for people of working age who claim a benefit, it's in theory going to to take the place of all other benefits except PIP of course which is solely for those with disabilities, of course I have forgotten what the question is lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.