I will begin light therapy treatment in two weeks for lichen planus.

Posted , 4 users are following.

what type of underwear should you use to protect yourself from the treatment. I have lichen planus all over my body.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It depends if u av it in the area,if you dont u can just wear ur normal under wear x
    • Posted

If the light therapy is to help with your lichen planus, and you have bumps on your bottom, it seems they should shine the light on the bumps. Am I missing something?
  • Posted

Why would you wear underwear if you have it everywhere? Would it harm you somehow? I'm not familiar with the treatment. Sorry.

• Posted

I was told you have wear underwear to protect yourself from getting cancer especially in the gential area.
    • Posted

So is the rest of your body at risk for cancer? I'm sorry to be so dense. But, sometimes things don't make sense to me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.