I will scratch til I bleed, the feeling is is intense, literally orgamic! Is that even possiable?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have what looks like a severe case of psoriasis covering 1/2 my ankle, shin and calf of one leg and the shin of the other leg. It occasionally it will itch, I fight to leave it alone, literally, but the feeling I get when I scratch builds into what I swear is an orgasm! Not to be xxx rated, but I'm telling you, scathing my legs is better than sex. And I will scratch til they bleed, and continue to scratch til the feeling turns to burning and throbbing. When all my little sores scab over, those will itch 10x more intense, if you can imagine that! Im embarrassed that I can't stop myself and my poor legs look so torn up. Could it be a nerve thing, a psoriasis thing!? We are talking some overly sensitive nerve endings, here! Could anybody shed some light on this, I'm half nuts.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Well,an orgasm affects certain nerves and is pleasurable.  Sometimes scratching to excess can be the same,especially if its overriding the itching sensation.

More important...have you been to a doctor for advice on this itching?  Please dont scratch yourself until it bleeds...this is not good for your skin and could lead to ulceration ,especially on your ankle/shin and calf. Do see a doctor and get some treatment. Are you just assuming its psoriasis? It could be many other things so its important to get a proper diagnosis. 

• Posted

Dear Marina Dee,

Yes I went to a Dr and told her I thought I might have scabies. She barely glanced at my arms and said "It could very well be!" And proceeded to prescribe me medicine for scabies. She didn't even look at my legs!

I've had psoriasis off and on since high school, it would appear on all my 'bendable' parts only (knees, elbows, knuckles etc).

Good news is I've got the itching under control, everyone I start to scratch, I reach for this spray my girl friend mixed up for me. Hymalayan sea salt and water. My itching is gone.

Thank you for your reply.

• Posted

Ha ha ha yes, the scratching of very dry skin can be very liberating, but you need to do it in small doses as too much and you will draw blood leaving the infection window wide open. When you get the urge to scratch apply a cool moisturiser and leave to be absorbed, the feeling should pass quite quick.

I think a severe case of psoriasis is more than 3 handspan

• Posted

I have that on the bottoms of my feet and on top at a pinpoint spot where the toes meet. Sometimes on the tips of my toes just under the front of the nail. Have described it to my doctor that scratching (or spraying only on those spots a fine point of hot water in the shower) is akin to a prolonged orgasm. The weird thing is for me ...when the area is not touched it doesn't it....touch it and I have to claw. You may find this interesting on Neuropathic Itch . xoxosmile  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3139924/

• Posted

I can totally relate to having that orgasmic feeling - I have some kind of skin irritation that has been causing small bumps on my skin, on my arms, thighs, calves, ankles, back and chest. They became very itchy and when I started to scratch, it was like I turned a light switch on: the need to scratch got greater instead of less. i literally started making moaning noises. I was prescribed Triamcinolone but it has not really cured it.

• Posted

Itching and scratching can seem good but it causes problems. Its like the feeling of lust, too much of it can be a problem for the person. Go to the doctor and get checked out, and stop itching, it makes the problem worse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.