I wish I hadn't gone back!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I feel I',be made such a big mistake! After 2 weeks been really I'll I finally dragged myself back to my counsellor, but I some how got the impression she didn't want to know. 1st she was late, when she eventually arrived I was in tears. I have Dyspraxia so boundary changes can really leave me really panicky. Any way we sorted that but I couldn't speak to her instantly and handed her a hand written letter to explain what had gone in since I was last there. She thought I'd written a lot but didn't realise they were diary entries not points to work on that session. The worse problem is a looped nightmare, about miscarriage but when this happens it's terrifying. All of my dreams are about lack of a family which I was denied 3 times, twice by rape and once by ivf. I'm scared she can't cope with this - it's heartbreaking and women will understand this if they've been denied a family. Do I even bother going back to my counsellor. The deeper the counselling goes the more upset I get. Is there light at the end of the tunnel or have I got this wrong? Please help me to decide what to do, not judge me for what I said to my counsellor! I am very fragile at the moment.

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.