i wish i was dead

Posted , 11 users are following.

sick off life but cant kill myself

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

stephen please call the samaritans 116 123. It'll be ok, you're not thinking straight it's the depression talking don't let it win

• Posted

Some one in my family went through a very deep depression this past summer. They were really struggling with it,I am in the U.S. We have help lines here you can call for free if you are in the U.S. Anyway,the person I mentioned,thank goodness called the help line and got help,after working with the right med,sometimes it takes a little time to find the right ones,he is doing much better. Don't give up,there is a good chance with the right treatment etc you could feel much better.

• Edited

much the same here. I'm to tired to continue. but i have 4 children.

I'm tired of having to walk round saying I'm OK and having to smile 24/7.

but i cant rip them apart like that.

• Posted

I feel like that sometimes - not all the time. I just want life to stop for awhile, let me catch my breath. The kids are what has kept me upright even when I don't feel it inside. My point is simply that there are many of us in similar situations.

• Edited

I have three kids and life just gets on top of you even to the point where i feel that even the kids wont miss me if im gone they e too busy into their gadgets and tv to even have time to give mum a hug

my husband likes to brush issues under the carpet so he is not supportive at all about my feelings he doesnt see past his own nose

i wish i had the courage to end it all i hate getting up in the mornings feel unloved everyday so what is the point when the people who you want to care about you seem to think ur invisible

• Edited

i wake every morning cursing that i have woken up. that i did not just pass away in my sleep. my daughter went through a year of self hate. when i used to get 3 am phone calls telling she had overdosed and feeling the fear of her dying is enough to make not want to do that to them. its painfully hard when you are so tired but you can't get out of it. when your only real exit is blocked by those you love

• Posted

oh wow someone who feels exactly the same way I do in a similar situation.. eem makes you wonder.

• Posted

hi Stephen, reach out and ask for help! please ring someone....

• Posted

i' cant speak to someone i'm nbot very good talkking on the phone so i'm drinkin every day an hopeing i die one day

• Posted

what on earth has happened to make you feel so bad? reach out to someone, it sounds like you need to....

• Posted

Please get some help. If you aren't good at talking and are in the states,go to the emergency at a hospital. Get help,people do care.

• Posted

god damn it it did not work i drink load of lager but forgot take the pills sorry no can help me now its good to get this off my chest on here hopefully i do it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.