I wish I were dead.....

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been diagnosed with a mild form of schizophrenia and I don't know how to deal with my illness no more....my cousin died of cancer and I wish I died instead of him....my boyfriend can't stand me or my illness no more...just like everyone else..everyone leaves me because I am mentally ill....they end up leaving me for someone else that doesn't have problems...I'm in a lot of emotional pain....I don't have the strength anymore to keep fighting....I have no friends or family....everyone hates me..all I have is my mum....and i don't want to be a burden for her....I am feeling really low....I wish I were dead....I feel like no one cares...and things always go wrong for me no matter how hard I try...

4 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Awww its a horrible feeling isnt it the worst in the world xx i felt as u are a few mths ago but have turned a corner... when ur going thru it u dont want to hear u cn make it i understand it too well. I really wish i had a magic wand 2wave it forward to see u feeling better. Cos its so s***. I really hope u see ur worth it xx ur mum needs ya too. Keep talking about how yr feeling try n ride it thru if u can. Big hugs xx
  • Posted

I am sorry you are in so much pain .You need to be treated . You need to do a little self love .There are some great meditations for depression and anxiety on you tube . There are also some on positive self affirmations . It is a good place for you to start .
    • Posted

i definitely need better meds....thank you
  • Posted

oh NO!!! STOP!!!! You say you're a burden to your Mum?  My daughter had severe mental illness, came on fast, she couldn't live with it (serious hallucinations, terror, etc.), I lost my daughter to mental illness/suicide.  If you END YOUR LIFE you will DESTROY YOUR MOTHER.  I know that's not what you want!!!  Diagnosis of schizophrenia is VERY HARD TO MAKE, it requires six hour written multiple choice exam given over two days and normally you would have already been psychiatrically hospitalized.  I don't know who gave you this diagnosis, maybe it's correct, but I do know this:  there are millions of people with schizophrenia or schizo-affective disorder and many of them are on medications that are helping them.  I don't think I know one "normal" person, what IS "normal" anyway?  I'm not normal any more!  I'd give the rest of my life to spend one minute hugging my daughter.  You are precious, you are one of a kind, and even with a "problem" there is NO ONE LIKE YOU.  With a good therapist and a psychiatrist who can help with medication, you have no idea how much better your life can get.  Now go hug your Mom, tell her you love her, and don't ever think you are a burden to her!!! <3

• Posted

So sorry for ur loss jill cant begin to even imagine what youve been thru. Yr so right booboo can make it xx definately. All here to listen ;0) love to all xx
    • Posted

Thank you for your really kind words.... I am sorry for you're loss...you really helped me when I was upset....it just gets too much sometimes expecially when I face isolation because of the way I am...I'm sure you're daughter is proud you are helping other people...??

• Posted

Thank you for your help and support....just sometimes my illness gets too much for me to deal with....having nagging anxiety all day....some times I can't stand myself no more and get so tired of it all....

• Posted

No problem. & i can so relate anxiety to me is the worst thing ever so not suprised u get fed up. When anxious i do. Xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.