I woke up this morning became slightly dizzy and pupils inflated

Posted , 3 users are following.

I woke up this morning in my room (which was bright), i had a headache in back of head which i've had for a week.

Got out of bed and felt dizzi like i had spun around in circles.

I look in the mirror beside my bed and my pupils were inflated (nearly all black as a snooker black ball).  I lyed back down, felt okay

Got back up again and felt okay.  Pupils returned to normal.  I've been getting twitches in feet and legs.  Now gettinng a headache at back of head on right side and near my right ear.

Worried that this could be a brain tumor beginning.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Wow sounds more like vertigo.  Call your pharmacy and ask them about these adverse reactions.  What are you taking and how much?
  • Posted

Hi, I also have these symptoms, I can't work out if it's the mirtizapine or withdrawal from paroxetine? I feel dreadful like I'm in a waking nightmare. I've been taking mirtizapine for 7 days now. I'm struggling to find any information about switching between antidepressants. I feel your anguish 😖

• Posted

Wow can't help there as I have not been on other AD when starting the Mirt.  I would call someone and discuss.  Hope things get better.
    • Posted

Thank you Kathy, my Dr and pharmacist say that it's normal apparently, I can't wait to get back to my happy self.
  • Posted

Im not on any medication.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.