I woke up this morning with some weird symptoms,

Posted , 3 users are following.

I woke up this morning barely able to breath, bad pain/weight on my chest and when I tried getting out of bed, I collapsed and fainted for a short period of time. I'm going to the doctors in a couple days to get it checked out, but some answers before hand would be nice.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Its a good idea to get checked out by your doctor. Before you get out of the bed or even change positions I suggest (so does the Mayoclinic) you drink 8oz of salty fluids. I have found V8 juce to be great for this I also suggest you drink a cup of water with this salty fluid. Lay in the bed for 15-20 minutes before getting up and sit up slowly and for about 5 minutes "dance" your feet on the floor or just move your feet around and then get up slowly.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.