I won my tribunal 10 weeks ago and still waiting for my payments

Posted , 3 users are following.

I won my tribunal on 29th of June 2017 and the WDP said the date the judge put down was wrong it should of been 15/04/2016 but the judge put 11/04/2016 its only four days so now it will be 10 weeks on Thursday since my tribunal and still wanting on the judge to  re-correct the error. I was wondering if anyone one else had the same problem? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

didn't you post this same question before and Denise has been talking to you about it?  eek

• Posted

Mel,

I'm unsure why you've posted the exact same question that you posted before? eek I adviced you earlier about this and the answer is still going to be the same however many times you post it. You're just going to have to keep ringing the Tribunal until they get fed up of hearing from you they'll be forced to do something about it. Or do as i adviced earlier and ring DWP maybe they can tell you something different.

• Posted

Sorry Denise don't know why my post as gone on again sorry how do you delete it 🤔

• Posted

No worries. You can't delete posts unfortunately. Sometimes this site acts a little strange eek

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.