I2I /group4

Posted , 3 users are following.

Am on jobseekers I have arthritis in both knees jobseekers sent me to i2i to get a job they got me a job in waste like recyling stuff I love the job but i couldnt stand for the full 12 hours i did tell i2i that i cant stand for long period of time 

because of my arthritis. after lasting 6 hours and unable stand i left the job my legs were killing me and my hips i couldnt even bend down i was in so much pain it took a day and a half before the pain easy off. The job was easy but standing I couldnt do after working there am now having problems with my right arm pains in my elbow .i get no other benefits just job seekers even walking my legs hurt, if you get put on i2i make sure you tell them of your illness and keep telling them because they get you anyjob and then again they dont care .

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Billy what is i2i?
    • Posted

Hi Rose,

i2i is a Recruitment Agency, they have a few branches dotted around the UK.

• Posted

Ah I see. Is it similar to Sure start? They're a not-for-profit organisation helping disabled people or those at disadvantage to find and stay in work?
  • Posted

Hi Billy what is i2i?
    • Posted

Recruitment Agency for people who as been signing on for more than a year, they are like a agent not much good,but if you have a disability they are  good.
    • Posted

but if you have a disability they are not  good

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.