iam 100% sure this is not anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

So my story started about a year ago following the death of a young guy i know i started having pain in chest and weird feelings ( actually the pain started a little before that ) so i went to the doctor and he reassured me i am absolutly fine , i kept complianing of fast heart beat,feeling dizzy,weird, and light headed and pain in chest and sometimes stomach ( i was really bad ), my doctor who is a really good one done lots of tests on me , liver,kidenyes,chest xrays for heart and lungs,ultra sounds for heart and kidneys, 2 blood tests and urine tests and blood pressure , everything came back normal but i was still feeling like sht , this lasted for months until i decided to ask for a second opinion ,the second doctor did another blood test numerous EKGs and stress test nothing seemed wrong with me , but he thought i should try some stomach med , and what you know after months of suffering i was finally relieved ( for a short while ) but the symptoms were back again , i kept taking different kinds of meds but nothing seemed to last , then i just stopped eating sweets,alcohol,fried food,pickles ...etc i had a phase where i ate less than 1000 claories a day i was tired but felt much better , even my blood pressure that was usually around 132/80+ got down to 115/71 ( taking the meds and eating less and avoiding trigger food ) i am still doing more tests to determine the true cause of all this , now what are my symptoms ? 1- fast heartbeat ( or at least it seems fast even though its in the normal range) ,2- annoying feeling as if something is poking in my chest ( sometimes after working out ) ,3-sometimes pain or pressure in chest ,4- short breath and just feeling tired and shaky , 5-shaking or trembling ( sounds kind like blood rushing ) that i can feel inside my body which is annoying ... really really annoying .... i have friends i know girls i have things going on in my life i am not stressed or sad or angry i am normal i have nothing wrong about me mentally therefore i am pretty sure this is not mental despite everyone i know trying to convince me otherwise , this is my body and i know my body better than anyone else , so any ideas on what could be causing all this ? especially the internal trembling/blood rush thing ?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

btw my second doctor insisnts its gerd and stomach related and i know that following a death people get scared but i am over all that now i've been to a therpaist and i have no problems whatsoever .
    • Posted

All of that sounds like anxiety to me. I know because you are describing me. The heart thing is "palpitations". It feels harder, but not necessarily faster. That's me too. The whole description is me with anxiety.
  • Posted

Anxiety. A lot of doctors say it's GERD too whereas from personal experience (I got told I had GERD too) I stopped breathing through my mouth and my stomach problems cleared up within a week. I could eat anything I wanted after that. Also eating very little calories ... If you're a man 800 calories is definitely NOT enough. You'll shed weight you'll go hypoglacimic which will make your blood sugars low you'll feel all those symptoms from not eating enough mate. So eat properly... A man should be eating 2000-2800 to maintain a weight, 1500 to lose weight. If you're a woman than slightly less than that too. But still not enough.
    • Posted

Learning to Cope in the Long Run

Starting on your path towards curing your anxiety forever is one of the greatest commitments you can make as someone that deals with anxiety or panic attacks, and the good news is that treatment is possible for everyone.

There is no anxiety that can't have some type of cure.

You simply need to avoid certain traps:

Believing you can cure it on your own.

Believing that your anxiety is worse/different.

Believing that if a treatment doesn't work in a week or so, it's not going to work.

• Posted

Hm....Diabetes?  Have you had the test for diabetes where you fast...drink stuff...then go back and drink more stuff later?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.