Iam suffering from sinusitis since last 6years

Posted , 4 users are following.

Iam suffering from sinusitis since last 6 years.My nose will be blocked when exposed to cold weather or when drunk cold water etc.and frequently throat infection also coming.prsent I got the job,Unfortunately I have to work in Northern part of India where most places are extreme cold upto -10°C.I must do this job at present family situation.Can I survive there with sinusitis?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi seenu, You can always go to any homeopath, he or she will be knowing the cure without doing much harm to the body...And for time being have some steam twice a day and you can use neti pot to clear your sinuses with some Nacl in it.
  • Posted

Hi Seenu 

As a long term sinusitis sufferer I can sympathise with you.

I suffered severe allergies for 65 years before discovering a miracle cure.

My problem was also aggravated by severe cold and high humidity, that gave me severe sinus headaches. 

I suffered from hayfever, rhinitis, and sinusitis, caused mainly by pollens, dust and some foods.Read my Post “Sinus Infection- An Effective Treatment, for full details.

Try Evening Primrose Oil, 1000 mg capsule daily , and see if it helps you in any way.

It may not have a dramatic affect on you, but it will help, as it desensitises the nervous system so that the body does not react to normal irritants.

Worth a try, as it may just be the cure you need.

Regards, Ray.

• Posted

Hi Seenu. How much bottled water do you drink? And how many years have you been drinking from a plastic bottled water?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.