IBD TO MADE A DISABILITY

Posted , 8 users are following.

Morning everyone, I’m only going to post this twice today for members that have missed it yesterday.

We have started a new Facebook Group yesterday with nearly 400 members joining which is fantastic.

We are waiting for a petition to be approved by Parliament about IBD to be known as disability which is a terrible disease and impacts all of our daily lives.

Please join the friendly group with other members with the same conditions and supporting each other, also the more people we get the more people will hear our voices about IBD.

It will be nice to have new members in the group.

Thanks 

Mark 

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes please Mark - I'd appreciate the link, or can we search for it somehow?

• Posted

Hi again Mark, I have already replied to your comments and asked you for information on how to access this facebook page. Looking at other peoples comments it appears that you need a link. so I would appreciate it if you could send me this link

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.