IBS ??

Posted , 4 users are following.

For about a week now I have been experiencing abdominal cramps, constant flatulence, growling in stomach and feeling hungry every hour despite constant eating and everytime i start to feel a bit hungry, i get weak and shaky as tho i havent eaten all day. I also have been pooping a bit more frequently. Prior to this week ive always been experiencing heartburn sour taste in mouth stomach pain nausea etc.  is this gerd ibs or ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

This happened to me as well. I would eat and feel hungry afterwards. And had all the symptoms you described. I also had constant nausea and was very week. At one point could only eat baby food. After several tests. I was told I had a parasite. A tapeworm. I have no idea how I got it, I hadn't travelled anywhere. But the problem got resolved. I would definitely get tests done to rule anything out.

• Posted

Might be IBS.  Have your bowel habits changed to loose/urgent stools or diarrhoea?  Do you get constipation?  Does your stomach pain move about or is it located in one place? Does your pain get temporarily better after a bowel movement and do you get pain after eating?  Try a food diary to see if any food is the cause.  See your doctor if these symptoms go on after a week.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.