Ibs??

Posted , 2 users are following.

Does anyone know if you get pain with ibs that moves literally from one side to the other... dont know if its ibs but defo feels like food related.. lots of gas too

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

This sort of pain is classic of IBS.  Have you been officially disgnosed with IBS?
  • Posted

No have pelvic u sound tomorrow.. dont know what it is.. have had pain
    • Posted

In sides.. gas but no other symptoms... im stressing about tomorrow... hoping its not serious... bloods didnt show anything
    • Posted

I had shifting stomach pain and had ultrasounds, stool tests,a urine and celiac test. Nothing was found and I was diagnosed with IBS. I also had alternating bowel habits.  Have your bowel movements changed?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.