IBS

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been diagnosed with IBS, & Gastritis. I have had flare ups mayb 3 in the last 10-15 yrs. My symptoms r: Pain in between the breast between the ribs, bloating, belching, constipation, pain in the back more toward the right side. The bloating is more after i eat is this the same symptoms everyone else is suffering? Im getting scared this flare up was worse and has lasted a lil longer then others. Please help!!!!

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Your symptoms may be worse if you have gastritis on top of IBS.  The severity and length of IBS flare ups can vary, and symptoms can differ widely between patients.  Don't worry!

• Posted

I go 2 the DR 2day see what he sz. Thank u 2 all 4 ur ansrs!!! Bless u and ur suffering im right there with u!!!!!!!!
  • Posted

I am going through a similar flare up. My upper left abdomen under ribs hurts and now my lower abdomen and back hurt too--diarrhea--very miserable-
    • Posted

I go 2 the DR 2day see what he sz. Thank u 2 all 4 ur ansrs!!! Bless u and ur suffering im right there with u!!!!!!!!
  • Posted

hi Diana if it's any help to you I got diagnosed with ibs years ago and also have constipation and very bad bloating in the morning I'm fine as the day goes on my stomach gets bigger and bigger and uncomfortable marie

• Posted

• Posted

HI Diana,

I agree with pippa58442, both symptoms and severity will greatly be different from person to person. I've had it since childhood, and my nightmare was the muscle spasms in my stomach. The pain was often so bad, I would be in the fetal position. Let me tell you, that was not fun going through those pains, and I was still trying out different medications to see what worked.

• Posted

• Posted

• Posted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.