IBS

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone feel so ill if they are constipated for a while? i was diagnosed with Lazy Bowel syndrome which falls into the IBS label. i am constantly constipated and i go completely off my food spoke to gastroenterologist last week who said its definitely IBS ( I had loads of tests) all negative. i even lost a lot of weight 2 yrs ago due to not eating properly.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yup, nausea with constipation, or just being off your food is normal, it's because your body doesn't want any more food on top of an already overloaded system

• Posted

hi sharon, i would speak to your chemist, if you haven"t done so already. try old fashioned ginger for nausea and stuff to soften the bowel.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.