IBS colonoscopy and hemorrhoid

Posted , 3 users are following.

I wanted to give you guys some relieved I just got out of a colonoscopy procedure was so nerves I have hemorrhoids and I supposibly have IBS wish I pray to go this symptoms go away but I was petrified of the gas in my stomach since I can pass gas and with this hemorrhoid, I thought I was gonna be in so much pain my GO doctor said I promise you won't have any pain in the procedure "let me do my job" I just pray and went in, I was awake after 30 minutes of the procedure, I pass a lot of gas so glad and thank god and no pain no bleeding with the hemorrhoid, the results doctor said everything looked normal but just to make sure will send it to the lab, I tell you don't be scared your anxiety will make it worst and you will feel pain

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm glad things turned out ok i can relate to anxiety it causes all kinds of other health issues I'm on medication to control mine I end up in panic mode

• Posted

All you folks with anxiety need to take nature's tranquilizer. Magnesium. Get the gel you rub on your skin so there's no diarrhea. Order on line if you can't find. That's why you you have the anxiety. 90% of public extremely deficient in magnesium

• Posted

Anna, you should get some Fennel tea from Heathers Tummy Care online I in Fresh Vitamin stores. No need for you to suffer with bloating and had. Her tea is medicinal strength. I cup and 15 min later you are good to go.also if you are not taking a fiber every day with Prebiotic in it, you can get it from her as well. She is the IBS guru on line. Check her out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.