IBS has worsened.

Posted , 3 users are following.

It was flatulence, Nausea, constipation, Acidity, sounds from stomach for last 6 months. Now pain has started. Trying Dicyclomine, Paracetamol, Tramadol even Ibuprofen. Anyone having similar experience. Should I do colonoscopy and gastroscopy ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Have you ever consulted a professional about your symptoms? If not then its probably time you did. See your doctor or a gastroenterologist and discuss your symptoms. They can then suggest tests you may need for a diagnosis and/or also suggest medication for you to try.

Symptoms like yours are often not easy to produce a definite diagnosis or cure but as you are in pain you should get some professional help.

• Edited

I've had this and some other things (I made a post about it) for about 7 years now.

I've been told to get a colonoscopy and if that fails to find anything, a CT scan.

Like what Marina says, I definitely think you should seek professional help now and not let it go on any longer.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.