IBS? Hemorrhoids, Abdominal Pains, Constipation, etc.

Posted , 6 users are following.

First off I'm a 21 year old male that's pretty healthy and I weigh 130 pounds. I have had anxiety for a few years and always stressed. I've been having abdominal pains, excessive gas literally all day, constipation with pencil thin stools and flat stools. I believe I have an internal hemorrhoid as well since it I only seem to fill it when I sit on the toilet. I tried using hemorrhoid suppositories and it gave me horrible stomach cramps and made me have a small BM within minutes of using it. I feel like all my symptoms lead to colon cancer or something more serious but With me being 21 I feel that's it's almost impossible. I've been on miralax the past couple weeks since I deal with constipation but the only time I have BM's it's just small flat pieces or pencil thin. I don't know if that's because of the miralax or something is blocking my BM's such as hemorrhoids. I haven't noticed any blood in my stools at all as I literally inspect every BM that I have because I can't stop thinking about it. The constipation, constant gas, abdominal pains, hemorrhoids and everything else is just driving me crazy. I've tried eating healthier and nothing seems to help. I thought about stopping the miralax to see if I can have normal BM's but then I'm worried about getting really constipated. I had a CT scan about a year ago, blood work, abdominal x-ray, and urine tests about 2 months ago. Someone just help me figure out what could be going on please.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Stress is awful for bowel motions.

Try looking into cbt therapy

Look into crochet, yoga, ti-chi anything that can help you relax. You need to do something repetitive that stops your brain from thinking.

Try taking wheat based probiotics. Cutting out diary.

Try a centrifugal juicer. It takes out the complex fibres and keeps in the less complex fibres that will keep you regular but not agrivate your stomach.

Also take a walk everyday in the fresh air. It sounds stupid but it helps your bowels to work.

Also you need good sleep.

Hope this helps

• Posted

I've done cbt therapy, yoga and all of that. I do roofing so I get plenty of exercise. No need for walking.

• Posted

The walk is not about the exercise its about enjoying the surroundings being at one with your self a walk is good try it .Walking is good for your hemmorids or any problems there Lifting and pulling and tearing f*cks up your hemorids 

you got to cut out the stress as best you can 

dont spend too long sitting on the bowl 

dont rub your ass like something you are sanding 

best long soaks in warm baths 

have ibs with 30 years or more on a good day its like a pulled  muscle on a bad day its murder but good day beat bad days 

Ger

• Posted

Oh yeah 

give up every thing out of a cow for a month see how that goes 

No beer or spirit  no mayo 

had all tests tubes up and down scans x rays dye pumped up and into arm no good allergy to food and stress and whatever.

stay away from greens or intro duce slowly 

you will know what agrees and does not agree with you soon 

try going on chicken boiled or roasted and fish like cod for a few weeks to get stuff to settle  boiled rice and boiled potatoes went well no melted butter 

• Posted

Maybe you have IBS if all your tests were negative. I used to inspect my bowel movements too before my IBS diagnosis. I had constipation and loose stools along with stomach pain, nausea and back pain.
  • Posted

Hi there

Not sure if you got help yet, but have you considered it may be due to a good allergy? I have Celiac Disease and had all kinds of trouble with hemoroids and IBS really bad and reflux. I went off the gluten and it cleared up, then a year later found out I also had an allergy to cows milk.  You might want to try the gluten free diet first for a month and see if it helps.

• Posted

Hi there,

All symptoms what u described I have. It started with changed bowl movement and abdominal pain and then all what u mentioned. Every morning I see loose small pieces of flat stool with pain in rectum.

I have got all tests done including ct, colonoscopy etc etc but nothing found. Dr say I have IBS and now internal hemorrhoid causing pain. Tried different stuf but no help yet.

Wondering if u got any luck to get rid of your  pain and heal ur hemerohoids.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.