IBS , lining of gut .. stomach issues .. etcc

Posted , 3 users are following.

Bloated stomach 24 hours a day .. food always stuck in stomach .. 

lining of stomach is very weak and damaged . feels like stomach iss fallen. no relief with a single medicine.

No ulcers

No contisipation

No pain

No burning

Wanna kill my self.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

hi ya tayyab..

tel me more.. smile

when you describe food being stuck in stomach; i need to know if this might be inflammation  / or ascites - which is an accumilation of fluid in the abodmen; i also need ot know if you  mean lower belly or belly (across the navel;left or right) or whether you mean across the rib cage ..

It's good that you are not in pain though.. smile

• Posted

L0l ...Food is stuck in the upper front part of stomach and then moves down very slowly. U can sa i feel a little hungry after 18 to 20 hours.

And no gas problm.Gas came easily wink :D

• Posted

oh; also ; salts / potassium can cause issues with swelling; it's in nearly everything.

So if you can ; can you give me a sum up of your usual daily diet.. smile

• Posted

Daily diet includes almost two time food with whole wheat .. includes 2 to 3 times tea .. becoz i cant eat dairy products .. they make my condition worse.
    • Posted

i am going to be a nuisance! smile oops sorry.

i still dont' undrestand your meaning of 'stomach' - this is to the left of the liver; as opposed to the belly; so i need to confirm if you can feel this in between the two sides of the rib (ie. mid rib) or  whether you feel this from yoru navel/ belly button down; does this make sense (i do hope so!). The abodmen is generally referred to in quadrants (upper/ lower/ left right ) so need to know if this is across the rib cage or below the rib cage.. smile

• Posted

Maybe this is due to an allergy to gluten?  I've heard that before from people who are gluten intolerant.....they constantly feel bloated!  Maybe try avoiding all foods that have gluten for a week or so and see how you feel!?!
    • Posted

Kiss , almost all foods are allergic ..specially dairy products milk etc.. but fish sometimes heal the performance of stomach .. and it makes me happy for a day   ... but i cant eat fish everyday ..as u know it is very hot food :p
    • Posted

Hi Tayyab; if it is all foods it is likely to be functional or on a cellular level.

We might consider the liver, the pancreas OR the stomach as well as the colon/ small intestine or kidneys.

I could explain the thought process behind what i am going to say ; but the processes are quite complex ,and start with the liver.  suffice to say that if hte liver is not working properly ; then this can affect the gut, stomach and gallbladder. (toxins, liver damage and ascites Or inflammation)  :

take milk thistle (this is able to assis the liver to repair).

Take a liquorice tablet - this kills h pylori and reduces acid.

Take cranberries and oregano (together) - this inhibits h pylori.

Take vitimin tablets - for B vitamins, D, or a liever health tablet that also includes Co Q10.

Take some anti-inflammatories; garlic & turmeric

Eat anti-oxidant foods ; like red grapes/ beetroot / onions.  (google there are a variety). raspberrie and blackberries with icecream is nice! smile

introduce a pro-biotic.

Digestive enzymes can also be purchased froma health food shop to help assist in digesting foods. 

Coffee is a natural laxative; and so is garlic, diabetic choclate and sugar free sweets.  ; ordinarily i would avoid the coffee but sometimes it is hard; so have half a cup if you need; but change to green tea in the interim. (apple juice and cranberry juice assists the body too).

Now; if you can get to your GP to get them to take a H pylori test; and to check your liver  (and gallbladder if you can) ; that would be a good idea.

if you have no pain - then it may be either inflammation - which you are about to rule out; or functional; in which your GP shold be investigating.  in the interim i have outlined the above so you can get some relief.. from possible inflammation or possible ascite build up..

Can you also take a look at your stools and see what colour they are; and also your eyes; in case they are dulled at all?

That all said; Do please go back to your GP and if you are having difficulty ask politely for a second opinion.

Please DO take the liquorice tablet. smile

• Posted

hahaha .. brother my all tests are performed .. liver , hepatitus eetc everything is OK .. plus i hav performed endoscopy .. the report of endoscopy was also OK but it includes a swollen stomach ..  and used alot of medicines but not cured .. h.pylori test was also OK .. but it was done from blood. and now i hav only decision to change my diet .. 

nowadays i am taking pantoprazole + domeperidone but no cureness.

• Posted

hi tayyab; understand where u r coming from !!!

perhaps you can consider sodium/ salt and potassium then?

All the best with your research; and hope you get better soon smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.