IBS not sure?????

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi i have had 2 stomach/intestine cramp attacks in past week, felt like my inside would burst, terrible cramping pain with me doubled up in agony, amost passed out, sweating, almost throwing up and bloating.

I havent had an attack for a couple months and dont feel well, the most recent attack a few hours ago, im so bloated and worried. any suggestions most grateful.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Debi,i would suggest that for your stomache cramps you take Buscopen10mgs ,which you can buy in supermarkets or get a prescription from your doctor,have you seen your doctor and has he/she cormfirmed that you have ibs.

• Posted

i get them too with no known triggers. i eat an allergy free diet , only whole foods and im even strict on that diet. Sometimes my radiates to the pelvic region...then it will disappear like magic. i know the feeling well. I dont really do anything to make it go away. It just does.

• Posted

I have attacks like that and they last from an hour to 24 hours. I still haven't found anything that helps. I am sorry that I am no help.

• Posted

Have you been diagnosed with IBS? If not, see your doctor for tests and diagnosis. If you have been diagnosed with IBS, take antispasmodics and painkillers and do not worry. I have had IBS pain like what you describe but without bloating

• Posted

Are you in a lot of stress lately?

Lemonaid works for me. It's maybe because of the ginger or the turmeric? I don't know but since I'm always stressed out, my stomach is filled with gas that I have pain in my upper left rib.

I drink it hot.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.