Ibs or ibd

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi my inflammation test of my poo was 300 but colonoscopy and barium meal both negative, sorry for the graphic info but this is getting me down, now waiting for pill cam, anyone had it?

Thanks

Mumoffour

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yes. Very simple and trouble free. I had dummy cam beforehand which disintegrates after 36 hours and if that goes through then pillcam will go through. Don’t put them too far to the back of your throat- treat them like a piece of food and just swallow them normally. The belt is a bit of a bore but nothing troublesome. Picture quality is great.  David.
  • Posted

My experience with pill cam was drinking all the prep to clear the system for the pilcam. Then there’s the retrieve technique.....

the pillcam doesn’t hurt and found the problem. 

😉 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.