IBS with SIBO GERD HITAL HERNIA

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am taking a Probiotis for Women and just started the L Glutamine I take pill form of both should I take the powder form of L glutamine or anybody know the dosage the pill is 500 mg I am taking 2 times daily but it says to it 3 times daily but it gives me really bad dry mouth.Has anybody tried Digestive Enzimes sorry my spelling sucksĀ 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, much water is highly recommended.. kifir is a wonderful liquid probiotic..start with 1/2 cup daily and work up to 1 cup daily...you can make this yourself using kifir grains...it will digest all lactose and sugars in milk used..and can. be flavored with honey or fruit. I mix mine half and half with canned coconut milk
    • Posted

Thank you I like the probiotic that I am taking just wondering if anyone knows about L glutimine and Digestive enzemes also I do do any lastose to much sugar except some cheeses I am also a Diabetic
    • Posted

Digestive enzymes involve magnesium glycinate with makes nutrients and minerals much more absorbable, many not being absorbed.without it such as. calcium.
    • Posted

Do you know anything about L Glutamine

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.