Iced Gems , Wind & Itching

Posted , 6 users are following.

Evening All

Its been a very windy one here sad , and everyone is moaning, however that surely is a small price to pay if I lose weight, no other side effects except for terrible itching its driving me bonkers. Last night I was washing my hair convinced I had nits it was itching so bad - I didnt but its got to stop :!:

Plus point today has been finding that a packet of Iced Gems has only 89 cals and 0.8 grams of fat, for someone with a sweet tooth like me thats brilliant and I hope it helps others.

Love the forum and reading everyones experiances, so glad I found this site. Am due to be weighed on Monday - The Day Of Truth!!, will update you all then,

Have a brilliant weeknd, Gillypop x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Woo hoo! I luurrve Iced gems!!!!!!

Bring em on! Good luck for monday, just starting tommoro so fingers toes and evryfink else i can cross crossed!!!

:lol:

V

xx

• Posted

Hi Gillypop,

Are u sure its the tablets making ur head itchy? Have u changed ur shampoo.

I used supersoft on a couple of occasions, when they brought out all the nice smelly ones. My hair was like silk....but I could have clawed my scalp off. Nothing worse...its awful.

• Posted

I had an itchy head few years ago, went to the docs & he said some sort of dermatitis gave me betnovate cream & told me to rub it in my head. I then went to stay at a friends for the weekend but itching continued. The next week I went to the hairdressers for colour etc., & they called me over to a corner & quitely said sorry we can't continue as we have seen you have nits!! Imagine my embarrassment!! I had to leave with wet hair having had bleach put on but they wouldn't put the toner on as they just wanted to get rid of me & I had an important outing to go to! I went back to the GPs & saw a different one & he said, oh yes it would have been easy for the other doc to miss it, he gave me the right stuff for nits & I got rid very quickly. I never asked the friend I stayed with about her pillows etc , I always feel guilty about that.

So, if it is still itching get it checked out - I am an older lady, have no contact with children & can't imagine where I picked them up, so it can happen to anyone.

• Posted

hi, i agree with skye maybe check your shampoo there are certain brands of shampoo that make my head itch like mad,it could be that or other styling porducts or as melody says might be nits ....not a nice thort!u get those from headto head contact iknow all the gen bout nits lol having 2 school age kids!!! still like melody says can get them from anyone ,tho usually thats where it orginates from....kids and school!!i aint keen on iced gems tho i like pink n whites the mallow in wafers they lovely and extremely low in fat but ultimately high in sugars!!! u can never win lolx
  • Posted

remember we are drying up ALL the oils in our body! your scalp could be just dry ! I have a dry scalp, it can get really intchy at times.

this is my first post BTW, hi to all and thanks for the great forum. x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.