IDB related?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Had a great convo with Hot Rodder, need more info.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I would be happy to give you more info on the subject if you would give me a more specific issue that you would like addressed.
    • Posted

Thanks so much for the reply. We spoke last year on this forum re statins and you posted so much info which was great. Can I contact you any other way part from this forum?
    • Posted

Ideally, Skype would be the best but I had a computer crash some time ago which caused  me to lose Skype and I've had a hard time trying to reinstall it. Are you in the UK or the USA.  If your in the USA we could have a phone conversation or just wait until I get Skype reloaded.  If your in the UK we could do the same thing but you would have to have international calling ability on your phone. Let me know which option you prefer.   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.