Ideas for nocturia

Posted , 8 users are following.

Most of the older men in the world are walking back and forth to the bathroom at night.   Its too bad make our trips productive ie: put in treadmills in the hallways leading to the bathrooms so we can generate electricity when we walk back and forth at night.  Maybe help light Yankee Stadium or bring electricity to some poor village in India.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

What a great idea! As we in the UK are still in the EU as yet we may be able to get a grant to set this up. This green energy is at a premium. A whole new method of generation opens up. Hydro electric power is limited in its scope but we can go to pee anywhere and our lack of flow will not impede this new form of generation.

jjj57989 you may one day be declared a hero for your far sighted visionary plan.

• Posted

Great idea! Only problem is that you will find yourself walk back & forth more often than needed when you have the electricity generating machine in your hall way. Another one is that when you hit the bathroom, you try to pee but no more urine left in the bladder because you forget how many time you already went.

• Posted

Also, there could be a generator on the frequently raised and lowered toilet seat.

Neal

• Posted

I like that and have a suggestion to increase generation output. Why not put a tiny PPT (p*ss propelled turbine) coipled to a tiny generator in the toilets. The visual needle measuring generated voltage may well be good biofeedback to make us wee better smile

• Posted

TreMENdous idea!  My fear is that some unscrupulous profiteer will get wind of this idea, and before long ... charges on top of surcharges. No thanks.  I have a 30' hose that extends from my ... bed ... to the bathroom.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.