Ideas? PLEASE???

Posted , 1 user is following.

Ok, I met the NICEST gastro. Doc yesterday. I had just about had it with mine. He suspects my hiatel hernia has gotten large, and this is probably why everything just walks back up my esophagus, into my mouth😖 this despite my meds. So we have a scheduled endoscopy. He offered me trying the Miramax with Gatorade prep, saying if I felt sick AT ALL, just stop. And we will get the endoscopy done. Now I asked my pharmacist, could I possibly prep over a three day period, instead of the 48 hour deal. He did say yes. I may feel hungry, but I just could not eat. This would allow me to probably get all the prep in without getting full/ throwing up....and then dehydrated from lack of getting fluids in. Also I wanted orange Gatorade. I cannot have orange, so anyone done a 3 day prep. I don't eat big meals as I cannot anyway. But I can take in liquids sloooowly. So slow & steady. I would do love to think I could manage this. I talked about a post an TH had, that I printed, where she did it all on cutting down/then out all foods with just fulfils and was squeaky clean. All input welcome. Thank you!!!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.