Idk if it’s Bv Yeast or herpes or Chlamydia

Posted , 4 users are following.

So last week i had sex with a man who has a weird shaped penis. it has a big curve so when we had sex afterwards the next day i was in pain then it got worse and worse and worse then i though i was getting a yeast infection or then out of no where the opening of my vag was in a lot of pain and it felt like a bump near it and it was painful for me to wipe to sit for so long to walk or anything i went to urgent care but all they said was its a yeast infection and i got tested for stds but i haven't got back yet. i also has hsv2 but i have never had a outbreak.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi, the picture is not very clear to see any sores or bump. However your symptoms do sound like a Herpes outbreak. Do you feel the odd shape penis caused you pain hitting a weird spot ? usually you feel it in your stomach or bladder but it should not cause you that much pain. Can you get a clearer pic ?

• Edited

i only specified about that cause i thought he was the cause.

• Posted

the pic is not much better honestly, it might just be your lighting not letting you get a clear pic. It looks like is there is some bump or sore perhaps ? When did you take your test ? what is your current symptoms ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.