idk if this makes sense but i hope it works out

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello guys my last three posts they're on and off and it's like i know im not sleepy/tired/weak but it just comes like idk its like someone put that inside my brain but im not feeling it ?? idk if this makes sense but like for example when "i feel sleepy" im not sleepy myself its something like something is there making me feel like im falling asleep but i never do its like there is so much sleep inside me but me im not sleepy at all but this thing makes/gives me this sleepy delusion same for the tiredness im not tired myself but its a weird feeling something takes over my brain or something to make me feel that way, i would wake up sometimes and this weird tiredness/sleepiness will come and i dont even know why, all my tests are fine btw so idk what is going on?? Can my brain be asleep? Can my brain not be working rightly?? Its like my mind is asleep but i am awake..

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I feel sleepy most of the day and I fall asleep in front of the tv! I have sleep apnea! My eyes feel like they're starting to close and they do for a few minutes. Maybe you have sleep apnea! Or some other sleep disorder!

• Posted

I dont think i have sleep apnea?? Maybe poor sleep can cause this, its like there is sleepiness but im not sleepy/i know im.not sleepy but this sleepiness comes
  • Posted

Have your doctor check you out for any sleep disorder. I can fall asleep anytime!  Or any place! I once fell asleep at work! 
    • Posted

The doctors have always said there's nothing wrong with me so I don't know cuz this sometimes goes away too but comes back

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.