idk what is going on

Posted , 1 user is following.

idk how to use this but anyways... i’m 13 almost 14 and to make a little bit of cash i go to my dads restaurant some mornings at 5:30 am. he woke me up this morning and i felt fine for like 5 minutes. i was getting dressed and i felt really nauseous and i felt like throwing up (but i didn’t.) i also felt really light headed and i couldn’t see for like 30 seconds. i have low blood pressure and so i get lightheaded a lot. i then went to the washroom because i thought maybe i could’ve just had to go to the washroom. i was sitting on the toilet trying to go but i started to sweat A LOT. afternoon like 10 mins of like really bad sweating, feeling weak and feeling like throwing up i felt fine. i think i’m pretty healthy. i rock climb twice a week, i go shopping a lot - i would say i’m pretty healthy. but idk i just really wanna know what happened because i’ve never had this before

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Chloe I think what happened to you is that when u got out of bed u might have got up to quick which makes u light headed & u can feel sick and have what we call a cold sweat. I've had the loads of times plus I have totally blacked out to many times to remember. To the point when ambulance was called a few times, but like u I suffer with low blood pressure but it's a awful feeling and it sounds like u where on the verge of fainting. If u get it often go see yr doctor because they can do test to reassure u that everything is fine. XXX

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.