idk what’s wrong with my vulva

Posted , 3 users are following.

For context i have hsv 1 but this does not look like a typical breakout. i have been really itchy and decided to shave and this is what i found. i think its ezcema bc i do have that but idk. plz helpimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

They look like herpetic ulcers. If they go away on there own within the next week or so you'll know that's what they are. It's common to get an outbreak if you have BV or a yeast infection too, so if your discharge is abnormal i'd get them to swab for an infection. Have a full STD and STI screen done for a proper diagnosis. Also, you can cause tears on your prepuce (above the clit) if you're wiping from your urethra to your prepuce after urinating. Try reaching from the back and wiping from your urethra to your anus and see if the tear goes away (if you have been wiping up the front) Hope you get some answers and heal soon. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.