Idk what these bumps or blisters are

Posted , 3 users are following.

These bumps look like herpes my vulva has been itching now it looks like raw skin my partner told his doctor said he is fine and healthy and told me he has no stds we had unprotected sex twice 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Then go to the doctor and have yourself checked out. It's the only way you will know.

• Posted

I tested negative for all stds the only thing is I didn’t get screened for herpes or hpv but I know I don’t have herpes because I’m not in pain the only thing that I have is a rash on my vulva and a blister like bump on the opening of vagina the doctor over the phone said if you shave down there I could’ve cut myself and bacteria entered and formed a bump but how do you submit photos here ? 
    • Posted

You need to upload photos from a computer, it won't work on mobile. In the reply box, there is a symbol in the right-hand corner.

• Posted

Don't believe a word your patner says until he can prove it. Safe sex until there isx NO  DOUBT

• Posted

That is a little far. If it is herpes, it doesn't necessarily mean they're from the current partner. A previous partner could have passed it on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.