Idk what to do.

Posted , 6 users are following.

I feel trapped. Every day I feel like I have so much anxiety. I'm tired of it. Panic attacks happen out of no where. I'm constantly in fear of feeling like this forever. I'm starting to get depressed. I'm losing drive to go throughout the day. I have nothing but negative thoughts. It scares me to death to feel this depressed and wanting to give up. It's never been like this. I guess I may be thinking about it too much, idk.

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

When I'm feeling like that I always think about people who are terminally ill I see them carrying on even though they know that they'll lose the battle it gives me motivation to think you know what I am ill it is horrible but I can get through this it doesn't make you better but it helps with an attack at the time hope you feel better I feel the so your not alone.x
  • Posted

Hi I'm dealing with the same did you read my post last night I don't feel I've got much fight left after 17 constant months of this but I have to for my little boy and hubby.i can't help you but if you need a chat I'm here.i think 24/7 about this crap which is probably making me worse if only I knew how to stop xxx 
    • Posted

Hi it's not great is it I have good and bad days it's the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with I have a young daughter and try to use her as my reason to fight this horrible thing how does your anxiety affect you is social anxiety like wise I'm here to chat if you need it.
    • Posted

Hi I havnt had a good day in 17 months this has ruined my life today I'm extremely dizzy can't breathe properly feel sick headache pain in every part of my body I'm trembling all over my vision is terrible I'm twitching and tingling but this is just a normal day for me I feel like this everyday I'm so tired and have no motivation.i never go out anymore only to do the school run which is hell some days I can't even do that  mine is health anxiety and panic disorder at least that's what they tell me it is.xxxxx
    • Posted

Mine is a bit of both I understand why I'm feeling like this which helps me only advice I can give is keep putting yourself in situations you don't like let the anxiety come on it won't kill you and tell yourself I'm anxious oh well what's knew I know it's hard I have a season ticket for football I get so bad I stopped going every week missed games but I've started to go and I feel like crap I gag cough get dizzy but after a while it passes my point is don't give up trying 
    • Posted

Yes, I understand what you mean. The physical and mental symptoms of anxiety are so defeating. I'm sorry to hear that it's lasted 17 months. Sometimes it helps me to say out loud that me feeling trapped and that I'll always feel this way helps, because I know it's all in my head and I am just making myself this way. It's hard to overcome it but we all have to for different reasons, yours being your little boy and husband. smile
  • Posted

Hi....I have had similar feelings, which terrified me....and I know they are horrible and scary....I found recovery in the work of Dr Claire Weekes...she has helped so many people like us the whole world over. You can buy her books on Amazon, or get free mp3 downloads...you tube also...She really understands...and gives a way to recover.she takes each frightening aspect and explains why it happens, and all the fear melts away on understanding...I could describe more, but it would be easier to look at her work yourself...it's there for the taking, and I can assure you that help is just around the corner....good Luck....you can get better!
  • Posted

Hi,

know how you feel I usually try and help on here but I have hit rock bottom today I need help please if any body is there just so so low,every day I try hid a lot but am reaching out today for help.

thankyou

love Joan xx

• Posted

Hi Joan what's up you are always there for me let me return the favour xxxx 
    • Posted

Hi Joan! 

Sorry to to hear you're feeling low. You are sooo good at offering very wise support to others on here.  Sending you a healing hug and hoping you'll feel better soon. 

Sue x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.