Idopathic puritis ani 8 damn years!!! No results at all 😡

Posted , 9 users are following.

8years of this rubbish i swear iam at wits end iam currently sitting here rocking back and fords like a nutter because it stings it hurts it just does my damn head in. Ive tryed all the creames and pills. Even sleepings so i dont wake up and scratch

. I cant leave my house or even go to the toilet without ceying in pain because my skins ripped open and stings like crazy ive gained weight like no tomorow iam so depressed ive been to doctor after doctor. On to a coloscopy guy in 2 weeks time. Here in nz there trying out the blue injection and capsacin creame other than that theres no other things left to try. Why no a nerve blocker why would they not give it a go what would happen or numbing creame

It gets to the point i shower 7 times a day iam in so much pain from sweat or sitting or anything tgen i split all my skin in the creases and it will get so raw i can go to the toilet tgen without running back and forth from the shower in pain then i have to down pain killers and try make it out in life without needing to go home from it. Its been 2hrs now and the feelings going. I dont sleep oh gosh please i need this to stop its taken over my life i dont want to leave my house or move to much or play with my 3yr old son its dibilatateing and iam so over this

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Iam only 26 its taken everything from me my relationship because i cant be sexual because any kind of cream sweet salivas you know the drills just stops everything. I feel like i smell like fleash or healing skin. I know iam not the only one but today iam going to be graphic and let it all out because iam at wits end and ive reapeated this for years. Also i was tested for iritabal bowel but negative but clearly am as the same for years ive had a bad acid stomach pain go to the toilet it eats at my skin. Cant eat meat or i get cold sweets and shake from pain in my stomach. Wish i knew what to eat and what not to sometimes i can have milk sometimes not.

This all started from me useing the toilet to much i recon amd now the skins stuck in a cycle

• Posted

I had it 15 years.  Tried everything.  Cured it after trying one last common product - white vinegar, two to three times a day wiped on.  May sting at first but after a week or so should notice you don’t itch at night and then keep using for maintenance.  Cheap. Worked for me. 
    • Posted

Please try halobetasol and also do not use baby wipes ever again.  The wipes have an ingredient that may cause itching.  Between these two things I have been able to resolve the itching after 20 years.  
  • Posted

Gosh and i thought i had problems! poor you. Ive had this for years now, cutting out sugar helps but doesn't cure. but def halfs the amount of itching. Also caught up in the itch scratch, sore inflamed, itch scratch cycle.   You think by now a proper diagnoses and a cure would have been available  wouldn't you. Im not over weight and im affected. I can go a few hrs in the day feeling reasonable some days but as soon as i lay down for some reason it all starts up and interferes with my sleep but there is one thing that helped me but dare say if i type out what it is my message will be with held so if anyone wants to know pm me. Ive read there can be bleach in our toilet paper which wont help so i use something else on the paper instead now. I also experience this dreadful itching over my body after ive had a shower, tried using no shower gel, just water but it still happens, its lasts for about 45 mins after each shower, a sort of a stinging itch yet again no one can help me or advice me but this of course is a different subject. 

• Posted

Please try halobetasol and do not use baby wipes.  The wipes may have an ingredient that causes itching.  It may take up to 2 weeks to notice but for me after 20 + years of this, I am finally cured.  Hope it helps.
  • Posted

I had it 15 years.  Tried everything.  Cured it after trying one last common product - white vinegar, two to three times a day wiped on.  May sting at first but after a week or so should notice you don’t itch at night and then keep using for maintenance.  Cheap. Worked for me. 
    • Posted

Oh wow thanks,that simple ,hopefully then white vinegar.  Will def give this a try, anything for relief and as you say cheap as well. Also found this 

The anti microbial properties of apple cider vinegar are very effective in treating the fungal and yeast infection that cause anal itching. Not only this, it also helps in reducing the soreness and itching problems. Drink apple cider vinegar mixed with water every day to get the benefits. maybe apply one and drink the other?  

• Posted

I tried the apple cider topically but it didn’t work which is why i never thought to try the white - but when I did it relieved nighttime itching and then it started healing it and after using 3 months it was gone but out of fear I kept using it here and there for maintenance.  Really was a life saver for me - suffered 10 years!!
    • Posted

I suspect it is some type of fungus or bacteria that can’t survive the PH or properties of white vinegar. 
  • Posted

Please try halobetasol and do not use baby wipes every again.  These two things helped me tremendously.  It may take up to 2 weeks for results but it was very helpful to me as I have had it for over 20 years.
  • Posted

Wow i was in a dark place with this

And still no luck left the colorectal guy and he said its a behaviour issue apparwntly its all me doing it bla bla well yeah thnks for ya help

So no luck still and no life 🖒

• Posted

Try distilled white vinegar. After 10 years it was only thing that worked - cured it!  -Apply 2-3 times a day for several months.  You should notice first week that nighttime itching stops.  Eventually area heals, keep using preventively.   Might burn/sting at first but don’t stop.   It worked for me so hopefully it will work for you.  It’s cheap and natural, I tried it all and almost gave up till used. 
  • Posted

If you’re still in need of a solution I have it. Let me do I can explain what I did to solve my problem. 

Kent 

• Posted

I have had this for over 25 years. Tried everything or so I thought.

Bought witch hazel cream and rubbed it on after every movement for a week.

Absolute miracle. Itching is gone. Stings a little on application but settles and is lovely and cooling.

Now use about once a day.

• Posted

Glad to hear that worked. I tried that but to no avail. Again, an oral prescription for Terbinafine is what did it for me, I am certain. It was prescribed for something else (toenail fungus) but the side effect was that it cured my anal itching literally before I even realized it stopped. Within days. I must have had a fungal infection in there and that's what did it. It literally changed my life

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.