If antidepressant commercials were honest-honest ads

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello all. I am glad you stopped by to read this. I found a very amusing but also, in my humble opinion very true video on YouTube concerning antidepressants. Although meant to be funny I agree that antidepressants are for the most part a scam. I mean why else do we all feel worse than before we started taking them. The author of the video is "cracked" just go to you tube and enter "If antidepressant commercials were honest-honest ads" now tell me, do Drs. Not act like antidepressants are a cure for most anything? It's meant for us all to be on for life. I would have rather they gave me m&m's. At least I wouldn't have felt I was wasting my time.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

There is another video on YouTube which rings true, "if drug companies were honest-honest ads". Check it out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.