If Blepharirist or eyelids inflamed cause by allergy, can it cured?

Posted , 3 users are following.

If eyelid inflamed cause by allergy, can it cured if we advoid thing that cause allergy? I never noticed I allergy to s.th before. I'm 23years now. Around 9years that I wear make up almost everyday and 3-4years with contact lenses. I drink much coffee all day without any problem. But, this whole years I did these occasionally since I rarely went out during My pregnancy. After pregancy, I started eyestrain. After 1week of eyedrop from my eye Dr. I caught a cold. After that, I back to that eyedrop and get eyelid inflamed. Now, I found out my eyes and health are weak, often diarrhea, dranduff, dry skin and itchy. I wonder how can I back to my make up and contact lenses as before? I never change new brand of all of these for years. So, can it suddenly cause by them? Or new eyes drop of Doctor? Or coffee( I drink this almost 5years even during pregancy)?

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Kitty,

See my blog on instant coffee allergy.  

I found that the cause of my itchy legs (mainly around the joints) was when I changed employer, and started drinking instant coffee all day instead of filter coffee.

I 'cured' myself by going onto green tea for a few weeks, and hey presto, no itchy legs any more, then I changed to filter coffee, and have been fine now for 11 years.

Graham

• Posted

Thanks Rocketman, I have been drinking many kinds of coffee for years as well as instant coffee, but recently I tried new brand of filter coffee for around 0,5kg and notice I often have inflammation in the evening on type of skin like inner mouth such as throat, and recently eyelids (blepharitis).
    • Posted

Could be - that is the hardest thing, finding out what it is that is causing your allergic reaction.

I found out myself after the doctors could not discover what it was.

Graham

• Posted

Also now this often happen to my face without reason while I didn't use any cosmetic or even any foam on my face. It come on few place, but gone after few hours.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.