If gentian violet didn’t work for you...

Posted , 1 user is following.

Try gentian violet AND fluomizin at the same time. Fluomizin is only available in the UK, but there's a website you can buy it on. I would take fluomizin in the morning and leave gentian violet in at night. Followed this with VH Essential Probiotics. ONLY THING that has solved my discharge, and like probably all of you, I tried everything. My odor wasn't fishy, more like cheesy or just foul. Not sure if completely cured, but I just had my pole dancing class (a big trigger for me is exercise, always when I got sweaty on my upper thighs) and I don't feel like I just wet/had a period in my undies. During the gentian violet/fluomizin I didn't have any sex, but I did without condoms during the VH essential part. I will update on here if it comes back but if I don't then assume it worked out!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

If you want to know the website message me, I cant post it or my comment will be deleted.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.