If i have Hpv warts in genital

Posted , 3 users are following.

If i have hpv warts in my genital area but i dont have oral warts and i did an oral sex with someone who dont have hpv warts is his/her genital will produce warts after oral sex even without penetration?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It’s highly unlikely they will get it just from oral but not impossible Hpv clears itself u will still carry the virus but for to pass it thru oral you would have to have visual flare up in the mouth 
  • Posted

Hi, I think you’re in the wrong forum. If you don’t have HPV in your mouth you  won’t pass HPV to someone if you give them oral. If you touched your genitals then your mouth there might be a chance. It’s probably fine. HPV usually clears up on its own as well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.