if i was dead they would still say im fit for work

Posted , 6 users are following.

im a 61 year old male i have been the esa support group for four years,

i was recently called up for a medical assesment in glasgow.

here is my medical history.

ashemic heart disease , diabetic type 2 , peripheal nueropathy in my hands and feet ,osteoarthiritus in both knees ,duepitors syndrome in my hands ,frozen shoulder related to my diabetes ,anxiety , depression....

HOW DID I SCORE 0 POINTS .

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Think my parents said that to sukes are you on disabiliy have you got yours hate this wait before they get in touch they said they have everything I haven't been for an assessment but I've  had P.I.P for the last 2 years and nothings changed apart from its making my bi-polar worse I am going back to see the psychiotrist next week because of this and I was stable before. its all wrong isn't it everyone 

• Posted

Of course it is wrong, but as many people tell me - you want the cash then you have to do their bidding.

The simple question is - is the cash more important than your health and peace of mind?

• Posted

Les the cash doesn't come in to it, its the fact that a so called health assessment professional is giving me zero points for my many illnesses, is frankly an insult to the pain and suffering I have endured for the last

12 years, oh and I didn't mention on my first post I also have irritable bowl

Syndrome, which she also gave me zero points, however the dwp over ruled her and awarded me six points.

William

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.