If people make light of this.....

Posted , 5 users are following.

How many times do i need to say how low this is making me feel? I will do something before this month is out. Can i? If so which way is quickest? I don't want to live like this! I am a complete FAILURE with a capital F! Do any of you see why people winding me up about a job i hate might upset me. I didn't want it in the 1st place and everyone tells this is good,but for who? NO-BODY asked me what i wanted, no-, body. A daily reminder that i've my husband, the Catholic church and family and that is meant to be good

It's shxc, ot stinks and one of thesr fays they will find me not ALIVE. Good no more shxx job. Sorry getting really very pixxxx off!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi michael and John, no no treatment for depression it was something a friend said that really upset me a lot. Nobody sees what i do, seeing s counsellor maybe they'll understand.

• Posted

hi sam,my heart goes out to you for the way you are feeling.nobody be in a job that they hate and especially if its making you so unhappy and depressed.ive worked at jobs in the past ive hated and it made me so stressed.can you give it up? please dont talk about ending your life.get some professional help to guide you through this.talking to a counsellor can help immensely but I think you need to explore other avenues of help to get you out of this depression that is consuming you right now.ive just come out of a horrible time with Anxiety and depression and I never want to feel that way again.there is help out there but you have to seek the help.good luck in your counselling I really hope it helps.

• Posted

Hi Shortypants, thsnk you very much you're exceptionally kind going to see my counsellor now, can't wait! I will tell you how i get on.x

• Posted

Hi people, who were kind enough to read my diatribe. I have an update. My counsellor saw me on Friday and knows how to mend this so i feel more human and free again. I am now not feeling so bad. I apologise that i was so sad. No support doesn't work for me, i need support through this but finally I may have what i need. Thanks you're kind all of you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.