if someone can relate please do comment

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have blurred vision specially indoors, whenever i go to places like supermarkets or malls i really feel weird, i just cant focus and feel like my legs are so light and have no weight, i just dunno how to explain.

even if im not anxious or worried about something specific, i have bad thoughts all the time like its never off my mind, i cant enjoy any moment, this is literally driving me crazy, i posponded my wedding, work, and everything due to anxiety. ive been happy and chill my whole life this sucks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Panic attack. Its surreal at times how it feels. This is how agoraphobia forms so if possible ride it out. Deep belly breathe get a cold drink sit outsode if needed. It is a panic attack. I think most have had this experience who get panic attacks. They can be random its nit always stress triggered. Its your senses get overloaded. Sunglasses help a bit and if needed soft music playing in a ipod. Dull the senses. But yes this does happen. Whatever you do do not allow an anxiety rule to form and say ok i cant go here anymore because i promise you the supermarket or the mall is not the cause at all. Thats incorrect rationale. And a great set up to emd up woth agoraphonbia amd it will happen anyway. You have to ride it out. You have no real other choice and dont even care how it plays out whilst you are riding it out. Anxiety is a tremendous bully.
  • Posted

Good advise frome lisalisa67 try not to let it steal all your joy. But man I will say it's a vicious cycle to overcome.

• Posted

Sarah14014 you are not alone. I just left the movie theater (which I no longer enjoy) and as I was walking into the lobby I could not see any of the people clearly. It was almost like a blurry dream. I was not anxious at all. My vision in stores under the lights is the same as you describe.

I hear it eventually goes away, but it is definitely life changing.

Stay strong and try not to let it stop your life. I know easier said than done. I have started a new job since this began and it is a struggle every day to be happy. We can do it.

Wish you strength.

• Posted

I get the same thing and I'm pretty sure it's not a panic attack. I've had panic attacks and that's not it. I think I have a sensitivity to light and maybe that's what's wrong. I find that in stores they all have fluorescent lights and very hard to adjust to, that's how I feel anyway. My head feels "funny" and that's the best way I can explain it. I've had this for many years and it has not gotten better for me but I hope it does for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.