If you dont have anybody to talk to right now and aniexity is killing you just write here i will ans

Posted , 4 users are following.

If you feel bad and have nobody to talk to bcus nobody knows aniexity as much as we who suffer from it do just write here i will answer

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Feeling weak anxious and horrible I hate it so much ;(
    • Posted

Im sorry that you are feeling like that i also suffer from aniexity, panic attacks and depresion but i try to think positive yea it seems so hard when you are anoxius but you need to try just remember there are alot of people feeling like you,you are not alone just do something that makes you happy and keeps you distracted from bad thoughts,talk to someone like your best friend or your parents tell them how you feel wach a funny movie go for a walk every day try to live life to the fullest even if aniexity is bothering you just tell your self i can do this and i will do this day by day you will fell better.
  • Posted

Do you think maybe you should go to a doctor? If you haven't already that is
    • Posted

i already have she just threw anti depressants at me told me im sad over losing my mom pills made me worse tbh
    • Posted

Exercise eating well and sleeping well are beter than pills
    • Posted

its hard for me to excercise when i feel weak how do u help feel better when you are weak?
    • Posted

When i feel weak i go for a walk in a park it helps me and my brain relax and it gives my energy
  • Posted

Hiya,

Thanks for your post. Please has anyone got any advice as to cope with lightheadedness which is anxiety related? Lightheadedness all the time when walking, sometimes when moving, sitting up and standing.

Many thanks. I need people to understand and help, really struggling right now.

Thanks

• Posted

I also get lightheadedness sometimes it needs time for it to go away im sorry i dont know how to get rid of it in a seccond but relax it will go away just try to ignore it

• Posted

I hate that. I have now a bit. I thought it was too much salt,or lack of restful sleep.  and i eat a lot of ginger. To help it.  Its probably somehow related to breathing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.