If you have any idea why mental health care system people who should reconsider who they are helping

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have tried mentioned many times before how I was feeling with not being comfortable with what's happened to me over the past five years and the affects these things have on my mind with the stress and anxiety and fear with depression and feeling helpless when it comes to talking about what's happened to me then still haven't received any help if these people could have a idea so many tablets to take but the people who don't really no what's going on with me these people get paid a lot to deal with me but it's mental health bullying to die or something else like what the social security man in Ireland telling me that he not going to pay me for being mental I have been told I've got social anxiety disorder with depression from stress and fear of people who have a go at me before and afterwards or just thinking about what I have to do I just wanted to die can someone please give me a answer?

3 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Mark, I'm not really sure what your question is? Is it that your not being listened too by the professionals and it's affecting your benefit entitlement? Neil 

• Posted

Hi Aspinan yes you could say that which is why I put it down that way it's wasn't too hard to come to when people are like me and find it very difficult to talk about themselves and their feelings these professionals sit there still getting paid. whatever they do with the social security health care their actions is to get people off the social Sick in 5 mouth's from now over a 1000 mental health people will die because of what they are doing in the last war in Afghanistan lots of people question that 468 soldiers die over the 5 years what is being said about this matter when the government are behind it?

• Posted

When i got diagnosed I wanted to die too....didn't expect to be that bad...but don't give up...because u learn to live with it...one day u will get tired of crying about it and start doing something about it....don't give up on life because of an illness....fight it off....

• Posted

Hi boo when you have lost so much you worked for and saved up for and more importantly your heart in the law and lawyers the courts systems incorporated to injustice.

anywhere that people like us don't really have a say because we have no rights to question why we haven't got the money to pay for a good lawyer when you are guilty before you go to court this is by the people who should be defining the law with the fact even though I one the case that shouldn't have started?

• Posted

Sorry I am happy for you that you have got over your issues with regards to myself it's over four years ago when I started to get my health issues but before that has a child I might have had a anxiety problem with fear of bullying from people but with my job being self-employed and good at it again dealing with people.

Until about ten years ago when I had accident which wasn't my fault in getting compassion social security decided to take it all from me as I put it in the bank to pay for a new hip and knees for which it was for?

These issues became bad so I took a job working for a big DIY at the bottom even though I could of course been a manager so many manager's come and went over the ten odd years there.

With being good with the customer and staff I got to no so many people who became friends out of the 265 I started with there was only 8 of us left after the ten years including manager's because these people all left mostly because of what the company management training did to them or die by killing themselves three of my very good friends did this?

It was my time next to be picked on by new managers who have been told that i'am touble because I speak my mind and for others who cannot afford to or have the ear of much higher manager.

This company does believe in anything outside of the company these people are god's in their own right or made to believe that?

Well getting back with new staff and management they started after a operation I had which made me very ill run down and stressed about being told I did on the operating table twice a lot to take in but back to work with more stress with staff acquired me of a crime and got her friends to back her up of which the camera footage shows not happy with that went to the police which the police woman deleted the only copy of camera clip of what really happened funny that?

And police woman got away with it until I mentioned in court the judge asked them if they are hidden anything else no she said but not true again what did my lawyer do nothing even when asked? There's more but not today to upsetting? The whole store was told by her and friends you live and work with that for years? I don't know if I should post this but I don't care nomore

• Posted

Hiya mark....sorry it took me so long to answer...couldn’t access my account but problem solved...I’m sorry to hear that your also psychically not very well....psyical illnesses causes depression...stress is a killer....I also had problems doing my job because of a combination of stress anxiety and medication not working...then I got diagnosed with an illness and I just let myself go...maybe it just means that another field of work will be better for you...the benefits system is quite unfair sometimes....I think they don’t have a clue about people’s mental suffering...I know someone who got bullied a lot at work for being foreign...a lot of people cause problems for others in the workplace....you need to be strong...people who do things perfect or by the book are often seen as a threat by others who can’t be bothered to do their job properly...with regards to mental illnesses...you can learn to deal with them....with appropriate medication and will power....i am happy and have learned to deal with it...but if I don’t take my medication I become very unwell...life is worth fighting for...because they happy moments are worth it...I think you have suffered a major injustice on the personal level benefits wise and a t work with that police woman...but be strong enough to overcome that....and karma will ensure you will see your day.....
  • Posted

Mark

We all need in a way to understand, Depression when push comes to shove , patients do benefit from a course of CBT, Although we need to consider and use the tools explained to us to make us  recover from this illness. Understand the reasons and act upon them  this will help you move on.This can be difficult as we can enter a part of our life that can be unpleasant to address. Be strong and try and help yourself with encouragement from your CPN.

If you are on medications your GP will know of your problems and can arrange courses of CBT etc. However it will generally be up to you, depending on your condition to help yourself as well by using all the advise given

BOB

• Posted

Hi borderriever you are so right it's all about what starts it for the reason why we should be looking at in this country now days. With regards to how many people on mental health issues with bullying someone at work like me because management did like me telling the truth about what they was up to in getting staff members to work to their way of thinking in having no time for themselves in just making sure that the company made money and not the staff even to have time to spend it? Working in fear of losing their jobs if they said no to them or being picked on just the stress of that everyday people came to me to tell me if I could do something?

• Posted

No advice is being given my doctor who was helpful was made to leave because she wasn't coping with the ten minutes appointment that is in place in helping people like me now only tablets to help and no cpn it's that i'am scared of being acquired by anyone else with no more fright in me or money or friends with them feeling helpless to not able to work or go out were there's a lot of people in a shop and social security health taking my money from me yes I want to die and have tried many times before?

• Posted

Mark

In my case I am in the throws of starting a final course of treatment, I had my first appointment yesterday and it went ok, although they do try to set down periods within fifty mins where they do deal with various concerns relating to my Depression.

In many ways you can introduce something very much the same and in this way you control your own needs and expectations.

I explain it like this

Generally speaking people with Mental Health Concerns do not suffer from one problem in isolation, with the exception of deaths or  breakups with Partners. These two problem can be addresses over time and the best way out of something like about can and will benefit from talking out problems with family members or people who know of you and your concerns.

Generally the most persistent problems are when people have upwards of five problems that are effecting mood. In this case one way out is to take each problem in isolation and split it into small bites, then do the same with each concern.

Now deal with each problem, bite in isolation, trying to sort that bite out. When you get stuck move on to a further concern and do the same thing etc. Eventually each problem, with bites will sort out and you will begin to gain encouragement and your mood should change for the better.

Some people with depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain, medications are supplied to increase this depletion. This will just take time to tank out the loss and many get better given time.

Drugs are given also to help the patient come to terms and heal themselves with or without CBT. The medications give your brain a rest and help you come to terms with your condition. This is generally the case when people are getting over a death or something similar.

Employers generally can have the attitude towards depression that the problem may be a weakness and they are paying you to do a job, if you are sick, get well on your time. This is not the case all the time and some employers will help you with some form of restricted support. Generally a couple of weeks of may help although in some forms of mental house concerns keeping up and busy can help you divert your concerns and help you recover.

I use diversions like hobbies to move on and keep my brain active, I have a short term memory chronic condition and diversions seem to help me push the envelope into a more positive direction as I also have a Chronic Medical Condition.

I hoe above helps, all are just suggestions and I hope you get better soom. We are here to help and give encouragement

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.