iFill personal oxygen refill station - quality air?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi

first off I'd like to apologize if this is in the wrong section, I just don't know where to go.

does anyone have experience using an iFill Personal Oxygen Refill Station? and if the oxygen that is filled into the canister is the same grade of oxygen that it would be filled with if refilled by a company?

my father has covid pneumonia and gasping for air. insurance won't cover oxygen and now having an incredibly hard time getting a new one or one filled. Yesterday I drove 10 hrs round trip to pick up 5 small oxygen tanks from a friend of my sister's.

his o2 is at 89 with the canister. goes between 87 and 89 on the concentrator. he is unable to stand, with the canister, for more than 1 minute while his o2 drops to 78.

He would not be able to this while using concentrator. he needs to be on the canister during the day.

again, sorry if in the wrong section. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

-David

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I am not familiar with what you are referring to.

As this post is 2 months old, hopefully you will have gone back to the oxygen supplier for further advice and sought suggestions from a US site.

If you have found out anything, perhaps post it here for other US users.

Best wishes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.