II have h pylori,, took antibiotics for 3 times,, my chest is heavy, loud gurgling noise from abdo

Posted , 4 users are following.

i hv h pylori, took antibiotics for 3 times, i have serious back pain , side of abdomin pain, flank pain, my tummy makes loud gurgling noise all the times,dry throat, chest pain, tummy burning,, is it all h pylori ... does anyone gone through same situation?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi! i also have occasional abdo pain mostly in the upper part, lots of stomach gurgling also. and the most annoying part is this pressure in anus that makes me feel like i need to have a BM but nothing comes out. excessive belching too. i am not yet officially diagnosed with it tho, but i feel like i have it lol

• Posted

hi! i'm not sure what it is in my case but i've been having upper abdominal discomfort/heaviness for three months now. i had nausea in the beginning but not anymore and i lost weight. i've been diagnosed with gastritis but not sure what caused it. what are the symptoms of

h. pylori? i wanna get tested for it too but my doc is pushing it for now.

• Posted

Sounds similar to what I have. Diagnosed with H pylori about 6 weeks ago....took the antibiotics and was negative after finishing the course of medicine.Doctor said I did the test too soon....should have waited 4 weeks so I am going to do it again as I still have the symptoms.

How are you feeling now ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.